Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ADD/OCD

Well, my obsession is over. I used the cup for 2 days/2nights. All went well. I was cumpulsively obsessed, but got bored and time to move onto the next item.

I cycle through current obsessions.

So. my overview of the cup.
- it's mush better than tampons.
- less annoying
-less leakage (just a panyltliner the 1st day)
-the emptying the cup part still seems weird/odd/ almost icky. But not nearly as much as I thought.
-It's so nice to not have to be chaning my period protection every 1-3 hours.

***************************************************************************

My Next Cup Adventure will be camping probably. Not sure the exact dates we'll be at the Grand Canyon area, but it looks like part of our 3 week trip from Ohio to California I'll be 'having my mooncycle'- or whatever the hippy-wanna-be term is for it.

***************************************************************************

I'll probably not post here until then. This was just a safeplace to share my Menstrual Cup experiences and Hippy Wanna Be Stuff. Which I have no material right now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Please return to it, I have a couple of polls-let me know what you think. I think I'm OCD!